• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for a roommate?

New posts

NOLA TRANSPLANT

Beach Lover
Hey Guys,
Im in the market for a roomate! I have technically a 3 bedroom condo in Sea Grove, I say technically cause I use the smaller as a a office. So its a 2 bedroom 2 full bath fully equipped kitchen, pool and beach access right off of 30-A. It is a fully firnished condo. Move in ready!
Bills would be ABOUT $600.00 a month this would include all the bills.
If intrested email me at graham2graham@yahoo.com and we'll go into details abotu each other and the condo!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top