• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for Pediatrician

New posts
Spill the beans Mr. APE !!!!
 
There is a hot rumor that another pediatric provider may be coming to SOWAL soon...:cool:

Oh SKUNKY! You'd make me so happy if you and Mrs. Skunk would live there permanently! Then I could hang out and drink beers with the Mrs. while you entertain my kids!:floor:

Don't you guys (the rest of the SOWALLERS) think that 30-A needs a pediatrician like Skunk?????????? Let's start a petition to convince him!
 
Don't know too much about you skunk, but I'd love to have someone who lives here treat my kids- I've been driving 3 1/2 hrs. for my old ped. There's definitly a real need!!! By the way, I painted the walls in his office... it was a real hit!!! You've got to keep them busy while you're waiting!!! (ants, bugs, animals...etc)

Now... about that tatoo removal part... I hope you're out of luck on that one!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top