• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for Renter Insurance

New posts

Beachberbs

Beach Lover
Hi, does anyone know of a company writing policies for renter insurance in the state of Florida? I have called a few companies so far and none of them are writing them here?:idontno:

Thanks.
 
Hi, does anyone know of a company writing policies for renter insurance in the state of Florida? I have called a few companies so far and none of them are writing them here?:idontno:

Thanks.


If you have auto insurance, try using the company that is providing auto coverage as they will be more inclined to write a renter's policy with supporting business. Otherwise, I could could assist you through one of the companies I represent or at least help you to find a solution. Feel free to email me at adamgurdus@mogil.com or call the number below.

Best,

Adam Gurdus
1-877-664-4567
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top