• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for Studio Space

New posts

DTF

Beach Comber
Am a painter looking for work space on or near the west end of 30-A for November, December and January 07-08.

Working on three large-scale canvases so need something in the 500 to 900 square foot range with high ceilings - 12 to 15 foot minimum.

Natural light is good, but not a requirement. AC is.

Don't need retail exposure, but working in a retail slot waiting for a longer term lease is OK too.

Prefer to be close to the Old Florida Beach/Goatfeathers area.
 
Last edited:
Really beautiful work DTF. I look forward to catching one of your shows one day. Good luck in your search and :welcome:
 
:welcome: and thanks for sharing your awesome work! Do you ever show in the area?
 
Thanks Misss Kitty...

I show in the area occassionally. Used to do more at a place down at Rosemary Beach, but not regularly anymore. Probably a few things coming up at Seaside this Fall/Winter.

My full-time life is in Atlanta and I'm represented here by Huff Harrington Fine Art but I do have a few people along 30-A that sort of semi-represent me.

As things fire-up more this winter... I'll let you know.

(Like the cat photo. Yours?)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top