• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for violin instructor for twelve year old boy

New posts
I have been looking recently as well. Did you find anyone fabulous? Panama City Pops was kind enough to give me Cathy Stevens name at WoodlawnPCB.org.

The Woodlawn program is wonderful! My husband and I attended their spring recital at the McKenzie House in PC and were just amazed at the performances. I will be glad to give you a contact who has a son in that program if you would like more information.
 
Good luck with the violin lessons. I have a nice student violin not being used at the moment if you need to borrow it for awhile. You should go watch Matt Miller perform at various venues in SoWal (lately La Botana, Hibiscus, Gravel Road, Naked Grape, Seaside) when you get the chance. Fairly recently, while still a young student, he won the state fiddling championship a time or two. You might also ask him about local lessons. I have an excellent concert quality 1/2 size cello, German made, 1927 if you decide to expand your string instrument repertory.
 
I play the violin, took lessons from Mrs. Tringas in Pensacola, and played with the Pensacola Symphony. I also learned to play by ear, which is awesome. I?m not sure about teaching, but perhaps I can help.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top