• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lost Irish Setter

New posts
ladydebubba60 said:
Was the dog anywhere near St. Andrews State Park when she got loose? I hope someone has searched the park! Such a big area to cover. There is the old turpentine mill, Alligator Lake, the beach area, bike paths through there, alot of places she could be in there. There are houses or camping and the boat ramp near the turpentine mill. Someone taking her in would be the best thing that could happen to her rather than wandering around lost. Did she have id on her collar? I am sure she did. I am still hoping for good news that she will be found. Has the owner put some posters up on store windows and telephone poles with her information and picture on it? Maybe someone will see it and recognize her if the owner hasn't done this already.

Lady, I believe it was around the park. It's my understanding that they have called all the pounds local rescue places. She apparently is a very old dog. If there's camping, someone might have picked her up and taken her out of the area. I don't know what we could do other than help them get exposure. Again, the email is: Tish at the Baithouse or tishogden@yahoo.com

(Just in case)
 
Don't intentionally mean to sound overboard. But my two dogs got out of our fenced yard one day and we had to hunt them. And they were not street smart! I am hoping she was picked up by someone and taken in. At least she would be safe, hopefully! Here's hoping someone will turn up something on her.
 
ladydebubba60 said:
Don't intentionally mean to sound overboard. But my two dogs got out of our fenced yard one day and we had to hunt them. And they were not street smart! I am hoping she was picked up by someone and taken in. At least she would be safe, hopefully! Here's hoping someone will turn up something on her.

Well the good thing is that the Bay county Humane Society has just gone to a no kill shelter. Promised I'd do a post on that!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top