• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lots with views

New posts
$10,000.00 reward:

I will pay $10,000.00 to anyone who may have gotten a video of me falling 13 feet from the bucket truck yesterday. It was about half way through the Alabama/Florida game if that tells you what time.

I must have this video to put on my Homepages. Thanks

This is one of the funniest posts ever. :lol: Glad you weren't hurt AAbsolute.
 
I'm a sucker for this one

I have to admit that I'm a complete sucker for this one. I have been working up here this week and find myself doing the stop and stare.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top