• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

mani pedi

New posts
Hi,
Where could I take 4 little girls (aged 6-10) for manicures or pedicures? Initially I was thinking Watercolor spa (since our home is there) but I'm guessing that might be rather pricey. Any other options?
Thanks!

I recently went to Le's Luxury Nails on Hwy 98 just past why 79. The owners were SO nice, the place was SO clean, they did a great job on my pedi and my acrylics and the price was very reasonable. They have special pricing on kids mani/pedis starting at $10.
Their # is 850-233-1111. I know it's not 30A, but they used to have a place down here and just couldn't keep up with the 30A rents! :yikes:
Hope you have fun!
 
Ocean Nails is a good place to go. It's on 393 South before Gulf Place. They have mani/pedi combo's starting at $40. See if they will give you a better deal since they are little girls.
 
To Beach Bound and others:

I apologize for the statements that I have made. I try to be perfect, yet clearly I am a failure as a human being.

Have a great trip to the beach.


Sincerely,
Beach Runner
 
And frankly, I'm a bit dumbfounded by your position because your posts for the past couple of years paint you as among the most materialistic on this board.
:clap:Amen. Thank you. People who have money and constantly brag about it don't seem to realize that others see them as petty and classless.

You young ladies enjoy your mani/pedi party and have a ball!
 
I don't think ONE group manicure/pedicure on vacation is the road to ruin. :roll:

Now if you must take them somewhere w/ valet parking, where they wash your hair w/ bottled water, or start spending hundreds on one trip, then BR may have a point.
 
Now if you must take them somewhere w/ valet parking, where they wash your hair w/ bottled water, or start spending hundreds on one trip, then BR may have a point.
You'll never let me live that down. :lol: Valet parking is necessary there because their parking lot is teeny, there is not a public parking garage nearby, and you can count on two hands the number of on-street parking spots. As for the bottled water, I guarantee that when the water main broke, the bottled water cost them nothing compared to cancelling all of their clients that day. The cost -- well that's standard for nice salons in Atlanta. I used to go every 5-6 weeks, not I stretch it out to 8. And I now do all of my manis and pedis myself, except for an occasional visit to Crystal Nails.
 
Last edited:
Angel Nails in the Water Color Plaza next to Publix may have a kids special. They are very nice people and do a great job.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top