• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted May - August

New posts

Cameron Maddox

Beach Comber
Hey! I am looking for a short term lease for 3 months. I am currently going to be a senior at Mississippi State University and am going to be working on 30A over the summer. If you have a place available for more than 1 person, please let me know as well as I have others who are looking for space.

Please send me anything available to cmmaddox6231@gmail.com.

Best,

Cameron
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top