• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Mediacom outage again??

New posts
My cable tv and internet have both been out continuously since Sunday. Not intermittently. I have an appointment for a technician to come out on Thursday (the soonest they could make an appointment). This - all after a tech came out last Friday and reconnected our service at the box on the utility pole. This has been going on since August - way before M.
 
"and Mediacom, a perennial last-place finisher."......says it all.
 
I stand corrected. Of course, since I’ve been using Mediacom since 1983, I haven’t got a clue what a better cable company might look like. Since Century Link is also ranked fairly low, we might be stuck.
 
untitled.png
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top