• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

MediaCom Phone Service?

New posts

soozie58

Beach Lover
I am thinking about changing my phone service to the deal that MediaCom is offering with their internet and cable services. you get a really good deal that includes long distance and may calling features. I was wondering if anyone has subscribed to this and how the service is? I know sometimes Mediacom is not the greatest! I do have the same type of phone service in my home in Atlanta from our cable company and have had no problems! Please let me know if you have any input! Thanks!:D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top