• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

mexican restaurant?

New posts
Seagrove Coyote (850-231-0716) has great burritos and tacos. They also serve breakfast with chilequiles, huevos rancheros, etc. Guacamole is great and they have 6 signature salsas, including a poblano goat cheese salsa. They are in Grande Isle Shopping center in Seagrove, next to salon Twist.


Another plug for Seagrove Coyote! Tasty & massive burritos and an awesome little salsa bar with something for everyone. The poblano goat cheese and mango (and I usually don't like sweet salsas) are my favorites.

La Cocina is very good as well for a more traditional American tex-mex restaurant, and Taco Bar is of course excellent also.
 
I remember a few months ago there was talk of Pepito's coming to the new Publix plaza. Any word on that?

where is it? I am being very patient, but its hard...

Fajitas is opening in the old Cacun's in Miramar Beach on March 12 (the plaza with Thai Elephant and Tues Mornings). I'm going. I'm tired of this no mexican family style restaurant in SoWal. it has got to end and and soon.

meanwhile, I do look forward to trying out Seagrove Coyote!:wave: I am very grateful to have you in the hood.
 
where is it? I am being very patient, but its hard...

Fajitas is opening in the old Cacun's in Miramar Beach on March 12 (the plaza with Thai Elephant and Tues Mornings). I'm going. I'm tired of this no mexican family style restaurant in SoWal. it has got to end and and soon.

meanwhile, I do look forward to trying out Seagrove Coyote!:wave: I am very grateful to have you in the hood.


It is yummy- simple and delish and fresh. I have had several takeout lunches there recently!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top