• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted Miramar Beach Rental

New posts

Wuchie

Beach Lover
I am very confused by this forum because no one seems to want to respond with helpful information. We are from St. Louis and we are unfamiliar with Miramar Beach. We want a low density 1 bedroom condo in a relatively uncrowded area of the beach. HELP! PLEASE!
 
Miramar Beach is not a low density relatively uncrowded area of the beach - unless you are coming down now... It is a popular area new Silver Sands and a lot of other activities. Parts of 30A may fit your description, again, based on when you are coming. I would suggest calling 360 Blue or another rental management company, describe what you are looking for and go from there. Or surf VRBO.
 
By low density, I meant a low rise condo complex. We visit 30A every summer, but last year we flew into Destin/Ft. Walton Airport via Allegiant Air out of Belleville, IL. It was such a great experience we decided to fly again this summer. We wanted to stay somewhere a bit closer to the airport. We thought Miramar Beach would be less crowded than Destin. We usually come in mid-July. We've stayed at the Village of South Walton, Hidden Beach Villas, Eastern Shores, Beachfront II, Inlet Dunes; we're searching for that place we want to come back to every summer ... less crowded, close to the beach, limited number of stairs to the condo and to the beach. I have surfed VRBO, more times than I can count, but getting input from the locals is much more valuable to us. We love 30A, even when it's crowded.
 
I am very confused by this forum because no one seems to want to respond with helpful information. We are from St. Louis and we are unfamiliar with Miramar Beach. We want a low density 1 bedroom condo in a relatively uncrowded area of the beach. HELP! PLEASE!
Hello, I can help. I have two units in a low rise complex , in Miramar Beach. If you are interested please send me a message at sunnygulf30a@gmail.com. we can discuss tomorrow. Thanks
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top