• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

MLS Price Range Issue

New posts

4robbins

Beach Comber
Why does the MLS maximum price range jump from $1,000,000 to $3,500,000? Makes it difficult to search for homes $1.5m and less.
:idontno:
 
:welcome:

If you are a Realtor then you can check for any combo. ie- 1,000,000, - 1,250,000. I guess the search feature is not as flexable for non-Realtors??:idontno:

If you have a particular area you were looking at then PM me and I can email you what I find..;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top