• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Modica Market

New posts

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
It is starting to get calmer in the Deli!:clap::cry::clap:
It has been a wild ride but we lived through Spring Break 09! :blink:
I have words of appreciation for all who came and braved the lines and a few short tempers!:blush:
Thank you! This could have been a rough spring but thanks to everyone who stopped by, it was great!:wub:
I hate that we had to have security hang around for a few days but we had no choice. :angry: A few miss behaving kids tried to spoil it for us all. :angry:
No matter who you are, shop lifting is wrong.:( Shop lifting condoms could be wrong more than once!:cry: Shoplifting beer and condoms could lead to real young grand parents! :idontno:
See you at a calmer Deli counter!:wave:
 
I love the crazy busy but I didn't like all the just crazy this year. Come on back and see us, Lisa is still creating some goodies like Chicken and Dressing and Ham and Cheese Potatoes. Trouble is, I don't know what she is doing a head of time so I can't post...Unless someone tell Charlie I need a lap top in the deli!
 
News from Modica is that it was slow today. I will see for myself tomorrow, I look forward to seeing some familiar smiling faces soon.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top