• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

More activity?

New posts
OK I give! - Cannot hold back! - Between Shelly and Skelly this is THE place to lurk! - I love this site! - I am surfacing ONLY because this is the first RE thread that Shell has not totally pissed on - in fact she/he/it actually posted a very funny and friendly reply. Has the tide turned?

Shelly - don't go all soft on me - I depend on you!

I'll come up with an appropriate TAR soon. Best to all. - Searcher
 
Searcher said:
OK I give! - Cannot hold back! - Between Shelly and Skelly this is THE place to lurk! - I love this site! - I am surfacing ONLY because this is the first RE thread that Shell has not totally pissed on - in fact she/he/it actually posted a very funny and friendly reply. Has the tide turned?

Shelly - don't go all soft on me - I depend on you!

I'll come up with an appropriate TAR soon. Best to all. - Searcher

Thanks Mom! :biggrin:
 
Searcher said:
OK I give! - Cannot hold back! - Between Shelly and Skelly this is THE place to lurk! - I love this site! - I am surfacing ONLY because this is the first RE thread that Shell has not totally pissed on - in fact she/he/it actually posted a very funny and friendly reply. Has the tide turned?

Shelly - don't go all soft on me - I depend on you!

I'll come up with an appropriate TAR soon. Best to all. - Searcher

Don't feel sorry for Shelly. The truth is when Shelly talks. . . we listen. :clap_1:
 
welcome searcher,love your tar!!!
Hope it does not eat chicken...
 
For the most part - mindless banter, but very entertaining. Whoops, I'm getting off topic. Better head back to the lounge. But :welcome: Searcher.
 
Love seafood, dancing chickins are a last resort. On topic - have observed two lots at Rosemary Beach go under contract this spring after months of doldrums - good sign?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top