• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

moving to seagrove

New posts

carson

Beach Fanatic
Hello, my name is Clay Carson and my wife is Marilyn. We are closing on a home in the eastern lake area next week and will be moving in full time in June. I am an exotic dancer (seeing if you are paying attention)..I am in the restaurant development business in FL and she is in event planning and a long time realtor. We are moving from Houston and have been coming to sowal for many years. Our daughter is going to U of A in the fall so we said what the hell, lets go. Don't worry we have told everyone that we are moving to PCB, so the "secret" is safe. We are 45, appreciate good friends, good wine, and being good citizens. I feel like I already know many of you by your posts over the years. I look forward to buying you all a beer or three at stinky's real soon.
 
What are ya'll talking about? I live in Seagrove, and I have ventured to Stinky's. They have a dialect that is understandable. "Habla gumbo?" I didn't see any nice dogs, like Grayton, but the people were every bit as strange as they are all along the Villages of South Wal. I did have to drive thru Blu Mt. , but that can be charming as well.
 
Sure, I will drive my golf cart right down 30a towing four bikes and six uber privileged kids to see the colorful locals on the west end at stinkys...just kidding of course..on all counts. I would walk from seagrove for their gumbo though. My cajun friends gave it the official nod. Is there better gumbo If so where?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top