steele mama
Beach Fanatic
I know! I cropped your pic so you may be able to see his ears a little better!steeleing1 said:It's funny how he looks like the person in your avatar.
Looks like I lost the color.
I know! I cropped your pic so you may be able to see his ears a little better!steeleing1 said:It's funny how he looks like the person in your avatar.
Color version.steele mama said:I know! I cropped your pic so you may be able to see his ears a little better!
Looks like I lost the color.

steele mama said:You are soooo right. Thanks for the correction!
Now, who is buried in the sand?
I knew what you meant sweetie girl. They do oddly favor! I need to scan that pic of GK on the dock fishing. I'll look for it. I'm a picture maniac!steeleing1 said:I meant your avatar (little Doug). Thanks for the cropped pic; I updated my avatar now.
Hey, I'll see y'all at The Store on Sunday! Yea! Anyone else going to be around?Tootsie said:I do remember the Grayton Store well. and all the changes that have taken place since, various restaurants, etc..
great photos steelemama!
