• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need a gift for someone?

New posts

joho

Beach Fanatic
Best kept secret on 30A

"Coastal Treasures" located across from Ed Waline Park (Abacos) has something for everyone.

Birthdays
Weddings
Children
House warmings

I walked into the gift shop for a forgotten birthday and Diane (owner) was so helpful. I told her I had a certain amount to spend and she showed me several items to choose from. She also offers any type of card and free gift wrapping.

She was so pleasant and greatful so please keep the store in mind for any type of gift for that special person. ;-)

Support your Locals :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top