• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need A Vet

New posts
Thanks guys. We wound up at Dr. Barry's and they took very good care of Ozzy. I don't think it was lingerie but he definitely got into something bad for him. He is feeling much better today and we have a new local vet. Now I need a good, inexpensive groomer who knows how to give a schnauzer cut. People keep cutting his eyebrows in the wrong direction and it makes him look sinister!



My sister had a schnauzer who hated people, in general....I think the sinister look is native to the breed. :D
 
I taxi several dogs to cuddles and bubbles in Santa Rosa, They have a good reputation, I'd be happy to taxi for you too!
Andi :D850-830-0966
 
When my duck stopped laying and we though she may be eggbound, he gave me a discount on scanning her butt because "we just love her around here." He boards her for me when I'm out of town and she wags and wags her ducky tail when I put her in the carrier to go. They give her a large dog run and her own private pool...:biggrin:


I second that! When my cat got stung in the eye by some unknown bug, he asked me to leave her there for the day to be observed.

When I got back, I found he had been carrying her around in his arms, so she wouldn't be scared!

And the prices they charge are REAL, not some sort of bad dream. You see all sorts of folks bringing their pets in there - you see pedigreed poodles waiting next to pit bulls.
 
When my duck stopped laying and we thought she may be eggbound, he gave me a discount on scanning her butt because "we just love her around here." He boards her for me when I'm out of town and she wags and wags her ducky tail when I put her in the carrier to go. They give her a large dog run and her own private pool...:biggrin:

If I didn't know you, I'd think you were making this up! :lol:
 
Last edited:
Glad Ozzy is feeling better! When our Boxer "got into something" he was in the hospital for over a week! We still don't know what it was. Dr. Barr said it was "fibrous material." Now that he's better, can I giggle about the fact that your dog likes to eat lingerie? :D

Thanks guys. We wound up at Dr. Barry's and they took very good care of Ozzy. I don't think it was lingerie but he definitely got into something bad for him. He is feeling much better today and we have a new local vet. Now I need a good, inexpensive groomer who knows how to give a schnauzer cut. People keep cutting his eyebrows in the wrong direction and it makes him look sinister!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top