• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need dog sitter

New posts

starchaser

Beach Crab
We live in Pt. Washington and need a dog sitter for 2 days this week. Our Border Collie is very calm. If anyone can recommend a kennel or in-home sitter it is most appreciated. Thanks,
 
Pet Sitter

I sure with I could help you because I've been a pet sitter for 16 years in New Orleans and relocating to the area at the end of this month. If you need someone then I'll be happy to help. I need to get my businesss started up with I get there. Do you know Brenda at Beach Technical? She said she knew someone that came in there and needed a pet sitter who had a border collie and I just wondered if it was you. I hope I get to meet you and your baby someone. I'll be moving 3/27. Have a good trip. Brenda Groetsch, Heart Pet Sitting (504) 231-5358
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top