• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need Home Inspector Recommendation

  • Thread starter Thread starter my2cuties
  • Start date Start date
New posts
M

my2cuties

SoWal Guest
Hi All -- I need a home inspection in Seacrest. I have estimates from CHIPS, Beach to Bayou and Wagner Inspections. Anyone have any experience with any of them? Any recommendations? Looking for a very thorough, independent inspection. Thanks!
 
I have experience with Beach to Bayou....watch out! He will find all the goods on a home you're looking to sell or buy! He's got the knee pads to get under the lowest places and the ladder to get up to the high peaks of the roof.
One vote for B2B~
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top