Crimsontide
Beach Comber
I am bidding a new residential home and need reputable,honest,licensed subs.Plumbers,Framers,electricians etc.


Terry Schrader, with Terry's AC Heat & Appliance in Santa Rosa Beach 850-267-9956, was wonderful, affordable and prompt! He only charged $65 for the service call and $40 for the AC Capacitator! He even diagnosed and repaired a dryer problem, too! Dryer element was $45, labor was $75 for all and fair! Thank goodness, he had parts on his van, to repair today! Anyone needing appliance repair, call Terry and he'll do you, A GREAT JOB!

Please tell him that Diane referred ya, on SOWAL! I just love giving credit, where credit is due! __________________Please provide me your name and number and will let you bid on it. Must be licensed,insured,and have workers comp.I would love to bid the tile/stone work if you need that type of work.. Thank you
Please provide me with name and contact info. thanksMy husband is a carpenter who is licensed, bonded and insured. He and his partner have a LLC that was formed approx. 10 yrs. ago. We are local and he has been in the business for over 20 yrs. He is skilled, knowledgeable and talented. He is a craftsman who takes great pride in his work and he an give you many local references. He has done everything from framing to finish work to building custom cabinetry. If you would like his name and phone number, please pm me. Good luck with your house.
I am bidding a new residential home and need reputable,honest,licensed subs.Plumbers,Framers,electricians etc.[/QUOT