• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

need my CAR A/C to work!!

New posts

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Hey all, I know we have lots of mechanic threads but all seemed pretty old.

My car is 20 years old and the A/C blower is not working.

I have A/C, it's just not blowing and it's getting HOT!

Like I said, the car is 20, I'm not spending a fortune for a simple fix. Anyone know a trustworthy, reputable and reasonable person in SRB? Thanks in advance for any suggestions. :wave:
 
Frimet on Back Beach Rd in PCB fixed mine for less than $100 after someone else tried twice then told me I needed a $1500 compressor.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top