• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need Pet Sitter

New posts

lcauley

Beach Comber
I am interested in hiring a pet sitter for my two Yorkies. I'm very worried about leaving my babies at home with someone I don't know. Can anyone recommend one? I have seen names and numbers on the other threads, but haven't seen any info on people who actually use them and would recommend theirs! Thanks for the help!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
How long will you be needing this service for? My sister is a former vet tech, and loves all animals. She has experience with both domestic and exotic animals. You can contact her at 850-419-2431.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top