• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Needed Palm Tree replacement and Tree trimmer

New posts

justhavinfun

Beach Fanatic
I have a dead palm tree in my yard in needed or removal and replacement - Before I call someone in PC or west, I figure it would be nice to find someone local.. At the same time I have two branches in need of pruning that restrict the sunlight for the Palm.. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
 
Justin is a great guy and I'm sure he does great work. I had him come give me an estimate for a dead pine in my yard.

If you have a concern about your house being too close or other structures in the way of the trimming, there are some guys in North Walton that are excellent at taking out trees. Professional Tree Climbers, Derrick & Daniel Calvert 850-419-2862. VERY reasonable priced...lower than anyone on the South end.

BTW...palm trees aren't native to Northwest Florida. Good luck! :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top