• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Ordinance for PCB

New posts

Misty

Banned
From the Bay County Sheriff's Office...Ordinance No. 15-11 prohibits the consumption of alcohol on the sandy beaches within Bay County from March 1 through April 18. Anyone found consuming alcohol on the sandy beaches will be subject to arrest.This ordinance will take effect today, April 1, 2015, and will be strictly enforced by law enforcement.
 
Its a wonderful idea.

Lets hope we can keep our beaches under control so we don't have to do the same...

Wouldn't that make the private property beach rights argument so much more interesting?
 
PCB (public officials) encouraged the type of behavior (for years) that got them to this point. Personally I think they got just exactly what they advertised for....an out of control crowd of morons who don't have the sense God gave a jack a$$ and the tragic part is, the morons proved it on every news channel in America.

I'm not a huge fan of Sheriff Adkinson or for that matter, many of our elected officials but I will give the devil their dues...they do a hell of allot better at controlling the crowds here.
 
PCB (public officials) encouraged the type of behavior (for years) that got them to this point. Personally I think they got just exactly what they advertised for....an out of control crowd of morons who don't have the sense God gave a jack a$$ and the tragic part is, the morons proved it on every news channel in America.

I'm not a huge fan of Sheriff Adkinson or for that matter, many of our elected officials but I will give the devil their dues...they do a hell of allot better at controlling the crowds here.

We do not have half of the problems they do in PCB. Thank God for that as Adkinson wouldn't know what to do.

While they (WCSO) are doing a good job, they've started to slack off on the Zero Tolerance, everyone goes to jail bit. Seems like only those in Miramar Beach get the ride North.
 
We do not have half of the problems they do in PCB. Thank God for that as Adkinson wouldn't know what to do. While they (WCSO) are doing a good job, they've started to slack off on the Zero Tolerance, everyone goes to jail bit. Seems like only those in Miramar Beach get the ride North.
haven't seen a WCSO patrol car around these beaches in lng time , so yes our tolerance is Zero....Seaside yesterday I saw a mobile command station on 30A private lot.
 
Policing Private?

haven't seen a WCSO patrol car around these beaches in lng time , so yes our tolerance is Zero....Seaside yesterday I saw a mobile command station on 30A private lot.

I am so glad you too noticed the command vehicle. It's been posted there for about two weeks.

I too found it odd that its on Private Property. Are we paying for WCSO to be at a Private Community? It seems like it.

Isn't Seaside Private? The Beaches there too?
 
Once again, you have no inkling of what you speak. I live on private property. We have a nice sized parking area. When the need arises, the WCSO uses our parking lot to access the beach. They are always welcome and aren't charged one cent for the necessary assistance. It may be something you do not understand.
 
So those folks don't deserve law and order. Seems like the property near whales tail was private also and the county helped pay for its cleaning last year. Also makes perfect sense to deploy where the crowd is going to be.
 
I am so glad you too noticed the command vehicle. It's been posted there for about two weeks. I too found it odd that its on Private Property. Are we paying for WCSO to be at a Private Community? It seems like it. Isn't Seaside Private? The Beaches there too?
You're getting ahead of yourself Jeff. Despite their best efforts the Republicans haven't been able to eliminate taxes and privatize the entire spectrum of government services. Fortunately for us all the police still protect and serve the public both commercial and private.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top