• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Sitting Service Available

New posts

SaraiRayne

Beach Comber
Hello All

My name is Sara and I have a new sitting servie; aptly named "Sara's Sitting Service" for all your sitting needs. I have references available and reasonable rates. Please give me a call at 850-865-0868 and I will be glad to find a sitter that suits your needs. Kids and animals welcome. I have over 15 years experience in child care and my sitters either have extensive babysitting experience or are nannies, and some have been teachers. Thank you for your time. Again the number for "Sara's Sitting Service" is 850-865-0868
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top