• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New to the site

New posts
Hi there! :welcome: Nice to know you!

Go Dawgs, Sic' Em!
 
Welcome BeachDawg, I grew up in Dothan and went to school at Troy in Troy. I have been to Luverne many many times......
 
:welcome: BeachDawg!!
WAR EAGLE!! can't hurt too much if you are in Montgomery.
I am in GA and GO DAWG just does not do anything for me. Sorry to you GA fans.
One of my employees was in Athens today to interview Mark Richt for a Leadership class he is attending. I think that is great of Richt with his wife just having surgery. Great guy. :cool:
Welcome aboard!! :clap_1:
 
It was great news to hear that she is doing better, He seems like such a great leader,chrisitan, and man. Tell your friend that I would love an autograph.
 
No autographs requested by the interview team. They did have a picture taken with him. :clap_1:
Group said he was sooooo nice. His wife is still in the hospital and he has stayed with her most of the days and nights she has been there. He went in to work yesterday to check his emails and for the interview.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top