• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Nick's Seafood

New posts

FLSunChaser

Beach Lover
I don't know if this is just one of those rumors floating around, but I overheard someone saying that Nick's is going to open up a restaurant where the Seabar was on 331. Anyone know anything???
 
I don't know if this is just one of those rumors floating around, but I overheard someone saying that Nick's is going to open up a restaurant where the Seabar was on 331. Anyone know anything???

Why would they open one there if they own a building on 30A ?
 
I have heard that Nick's is opening a small restaurant on the water side of the Sea Bar building and that Ritz (convenience) store will open on the other (South) side of the building. Sounds like a set up similar to the Seagrove Market.

Supposedly they will open in March and serve breakfast and lunch, which I think is strange because Nick's locations are open for dinner. :idontno:
 
why didn't 331 just move across the street instead of closing? thought they owned the building - ????
 
It sounded like the building needed more in the way of repairs than the owners/leasees wanted to make at the time.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top