• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NOLA restaurants

New posts
Ok, hawgman, where's the trip report?:idontno:

Pics, we want pics.:biggrin:


Get cracking here or you are in deep doo.

My apologies to all. Unfortunately, we had to postpone the trip due to illness with some of our party.....:cry:

I promise a report when we reschedule......
 
My apologies to all. Unfortunately, we had to postpone the trip due to illness with some of our party.....:cry:

I promise a report when we reschedule......

Drat! :( Mr. K and I are going right AFTER Mardi Gras. I know he and sarafunn have been finalizing dinner reservations. Let you know!
 
We go in early April. Can we get some info before then?

anybody?:confused:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top