• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Off Season Entertainment

New posts

hill

Beach Comber
Now that the busy season is coming to an end, Can anyone advise on where the local entertainment is in the area and if there are any set schedules? Not only would I like to know personally but get asked this question a lot in my line of work...
 
Now that the busy season is coming to an end, Can anyone advise on where the local entertainment is in the area and if there are any set schedules? Not only would I like to know personally but get asked this question a lot in my line of work...

What is your line?
 
DJ Vladi is always spinning somewhere. What I'd do to be back in his gaggle of girls that follow him around.
 
Miss Kitty will be in town. :biggrin:
 
Thanks for the update on your calendar Bud, my sister and I will be in town next week, can't wait to see you play.:clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top