• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Commercial Office space or studio

New posts

Ajust

Beach Comber
Hi I am looking for a simple office/studio space on 30a. I need a place to receive my UPS/FEDEX deliveries and do my work while I am in the area. Preferably a space around seagrove/grayton/rosemary beach... Please let me know if you have something avail or know of anything. A month to month lease would be ideal but I am flexible. Space could be a guesthouse, spare room, or actual office space...

Thank you!
 
I know of a chiropractor looking to sublet his space at an amazing price! Call Dr. Ryan Garcia at 850-654-6912. I may be interested in renting some of the space but it is too big for just my small practice.
 
Hi I am looking for a simple office/studio space on 30a. I need a place to receive my UPS/FEDEX deliveries and do my work while I am in the area. Preferably a space around seagrove/grayton/rosemary beach... Please let me know if you have something avail or know of anything. A month to month lease would be ideal but I am flexible. Space could be a guesthouse, spare room, or actual office space...

Thank you!
Are you still looking? I have a spot.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top