• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Old FWB Surf Video

New posts
OMG. These are so great. Tugs at my heart strings just a little. In '73 I was 16 and practically lived at the beach. Pensacola actually and I knew lots of surfers from that area.

Our "Matterhorn" was called the Sugar Bowl on the north side of Via de Luna. One of our favorite hangouts was "Innerlight" surf shop with all the Jesus freaks. ;-)

Whenever I hear The Song Remains the Same, I always think of the beach. :wub: Love all the peroxided hair. :D

Thanks so much for sharing these old movies. Made my day. :clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top