• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Oli is it true?

New posts
:idontno: they are always allowed to serve late on new years. why not this year?
Not sure. Maybe they had an exemption for New Year's, though I have not seen it written. Who knows, maybe people complained last year, or maybe they just want to extend it a bit, since many people are in town for the week of Christmas. I just guessed that the Code prevented it. Write the BCC anyway and tell them to vote in favor of it.
 
I'm confused by your statement. Will you clarify it for me? Are you saying that if the BCC adopts the ordinance, the beach going public would suit the County? Or, are you saying that if the BCC doesn't adopt it, the GulfFront owners will suit the County?

If the beaches become off-limits the public, I would expect a massive class-action suit. And bet your bottom dollar the plaintiffs will prevail.
 
here we go again...and again.
 
the RedBar is so much more today, than it was a year ago. Oli is packing the ideas and entertainment from the SeaBar and the 3Thirty1 into the RedBar, and now it is so much more than it used to be. Oli should call it the RedBarPlus.
 
I just want to say how much Dred rocked out yesterday. Can't beat good food, good drinks, and amazing live music! Sunday = Funday :)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top