• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Onano

New posts
Onano is a great restaurant. I live in Destin, but I work in that area sometimes. I always try to stop by for lunch. The food is great and the service is friendly. I contacted the manager the other day about possibly having our Christmas party there. There's also a great place out there called Wild Olives that has sandwiches and pizza.
 
Thank you for the kind words. Please visit us for dinner; we started a new menu a couple of days ago. I'll post it once I get on our computer at the restaurant. We are also booking Christmas parties, and I am writing a New Year's Eve menu this week. Thanks again.

-Chris
For reservations, please call (850) 231-2436
 
I had a problem copy and pasting our menu, so I attached the file to this post. Please come visit us one night(or every night :D). Happy Holidays -Chris
 
Last edited:
Dinner is also wonderful and servers are attentive without being too obstrusive.


I would like to all the people who have had dinner at Onano the past few years, I am no longer the Chef there and moved on, I'm sure the service at Onano will continue to be outstanding. Thank you and Merry Christmas.
 
I would like to all the people who have had dinner at Onano the past few years, I am no longer the Chef there and moved on, I'm sure the service at Onano will continue to be outstanding. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Best of luck to you and let us know where you go to next. We had an outstanding meal at Onano this summer and have recommended it to many other friends. One of my favorite of the trip.:clap:
Merry Christmas to you as well!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top