• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ooops

New posts
Oops I posted to the wrong spot somehow! I thought I was posting in long term rentals! Enjoys these cute pictures of our animals though ha!! And if anyone knows of any rental houses with a yard for us let me know;)
 

Attachments

  • 69C170D0-AD5C-4DB3-AD19-BD18FEB82972.jpeg
    69C170D0-AD5C-4DB3-AD19-BD18FEB82972.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 280
  • 049837E0-BD46-4512-8833-F2F676D41C99.jpeg
    049837E0-BD46-4512-8833-F2F676D41C99.jpeg
    890.4 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
How do you stop your lab from eating those birds?

I know it’s crazy.. He was a trained hunting dog before I met him and my boyfriend! My two little dogs were raised with small creatures from the time they were puppies and I think they taught him because they are older and very protective of the hens and bunny;)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top