• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Open Houses

New posts

RealtorMom

Beach Comber
Hi all! I'm new to SoWal! This is amazing! There are so many forums and threads.

I would like to offer my Open House on Sunday, February 25 from 1 - 4 to everyone here in South Walton. You can view the listing at www.floridamoves.com, MLS# 451604. I would love to meet some new people and see what you all think of the house. Hope to see you there. :D
 
Hi all! I'm new to SoWal! This is amazing! There are so many forums and threads.

I would like to offer my Open House on Sunday, February 25 from 1 - 4 to everyone here in South Walton. You can view the listing at www.floridamoves.com, MLS# 451604. I would love to meet some new people and see what you all think of the house. Hope to see you there. :D

Mom,

Nice place, best of luck.
P.S. run a spell-check on your MLS write-up;-)
 
Shelly,
I donte know waht your takling about?:idontno:
I lookd through her MLS writ up an didnt see any probelms...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top