• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Option Morgages- LA Times Article

New posts
I was wondering if "option ARMs" are allowed or popular on vacation or second homes (of course it seems there are NO rules...) Read this:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-option11dec11,0,6789284.story?coll=la-home-headlines

Do we have this problem in SoWal? I think lenders require a decent down payment on 2nd homes:idontno:

Option Arms became the loan of choice for folks who were hoping for a quick flip...so I'd bet my bippy that there are more than one or two in the neighborhood. I'm sure folks who bought a flip at the top of the market and now can't sell are finding the option arms a bit uncomfortable if they were paying rock-bottom minimum.

.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top