• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

organic seedlings

New posts

scrappymommy

Beach Comber
I am not sure where to post this, but I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere local that I can buy organic seedlings from. Cherry or grape tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.

Thank you:)
 
I get tomato seedlings from Cranky Yankee at the Farmer's Market. Several kinds of tomatos and also herbs, spinach, chard. He also sometimes has peppers.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top