• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Paint Test

New posts
Tootsie said:
never met a dog named "John" - but I love people names on animals, and John is the best! :clap_1:
Our son was about 5 yrs. old and named him on the ride home from the pound, 10 yrs. ago. I really couldn't imagine calling him John but it has fit him better than any name imaginable! All the kids thru all the years, have just loved John and his name, usually calling him Johnny. Now, the teenage girls are in love with him :wub:
 
Smiling JOe said:
IMG_3948.JPG


A view for you of the surrounding houses of Donna's Conch Out. The seafoam green may clash with the WashAway located next door. Donna's house is the pink Conch shell colored home in the middle of the photo.

That was a good thing to share Mayor SJ...seems to be alot of green out there.

Now, that's better...don't ya' think SJ? :biggrin:
 
Sueshore said:
That was a good thing to share Kurt...seems to be alot of green out there.

Are you calling me Kurt again, or are you suggesting that I am actually sharing Kurt? It really doesn't matter either way, just don't call me late for dinner. :D
 
Smiling JOe said:
Are you calling me Kurt again, or are you suggesting that I am actually sharing Kurt? It really doesn't matter either way, just don't call me late for dinner. :D

:funn: I am guilty of early morning posting w/o enough coffee and reading in the dark!! BTW...I thank YOU, SJ...I had suggested seeing how the other houses were painted before! I think it helps the BIG picture!
 
Mucho thanks to SJ for posting this panorama of the Grayton houses from the water's edge vantage point. Makes a very good point. The old Washaway could never be another color! I don't mind being the color of a conch shell (natch), but I loathe mauve. That is the color the house looks now, after years of sun fading, sandblasting from the storms, etc. Even the powerwash doesn't make it better anymore. I am off to the paint store today for chips. Thanks yet again for all your wonderful ideas and contributions...new sample menu to be posted this weekend. Yummm! :razz:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top