• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pattern In Sheriff Candidates

New posts
I have only seen one Tony Cornman sign and it was located approx. 1/4 mile north of US Highway 98 on the West side of US Highway 331 S. (it was still there yesterday morning)
 
Tony Cornman has filed his quarterly financial support. It show that he has raised $5,591.51 and spent $2,150.50 on his campaign so far.

Majority of the contributions are his loans and maxed out family member contributions. Outside of Walton County donations are predominately from Panama City,Fl.

This is a copy of his electronic filing:
View attachment 8418

Sorry: File was to large had to shrink it.
 
Last edited:
Tony Cornman has filed his quarterly financial support. It show that he has raised $5,591.51 and spent $2,150.50 on his campaign so far.

majority of the contributions are his loan and maxed out family member contributions. Outside of Walton County donations are predominately from Panama City,Fl.

This is a copy of his electronic filing:

Copy didn't work
 
To all concern citizens of Walton Conuty.
Just to let you know that I am not and never will be part of an conspiracy to help any candiddate get re-elected or elected. I am in this race for the people and will be a community Sheriff who cares for the citizens safety,respect and concerns. Yes I did work under Sheriff Johnson for five years before leaving in May 2005 to persue my dreams of becoming a Sheriff who will enforce the laws fairly, but at the same work with the citizens to make our county a safer place to live, work and play.
Thanks J. Macon

Jimmy Macon is a good man and I can guarantee he is not part of any conspiracy. I think he would make a good Sheriff if elected. However, I think he will have a tough time getting out of the Republican primary due to the current number of candidates.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top