W Waterman Beach Lover Jan 19, 2005 #3 Here is one of my favorite (pre Ivan) photos of Seagrove just west of Eastern Lake
Garner Beach Fanatic Jan 20, 2005 #5 Here's the lake this morning from Grayton Beach - it opened up sometime last night. The sun was too bright to get a good shot of the lake rushing into the gulf. Maybe later today I'll get one - unless Joe beats me to it! Garner
Here's the lake this morning from Grayton Beach - it opened up sometime last night. The sun was too bright to get a good shot of the lake rushing into the gulf. Maybe later today I'll get one - unless Joe beats me to it! Garner
GraytonBound Beach Fanatic Jan 20, 2005 #6 Thanks for the pics everyone; reminds me of why I'm Grayton "Bound". It's too darn cold in Nooga today!
Thanks for the pics everyone; reminds me of why I'm Grayton "Bound". It's too darn cold in Nooga today!