• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Please read- local cleaner needs homes to clean-

New posts

housecleaner10

Beach Comber
Local cleaner (and single mother of 3!!) trying to book some additional homes/offices to give my kids a Christmas. Very dependable and efficient. I really want to get gifts for my kids this year and need some additional homes to clean to do so. Local ref avail. Pls provide the following info so I can get you scheduled,then I will call you to get more specific info. General area where your home is located, if you are needing a deep clean, general cleaning, or other specific cleaning, phone number and amount you would like to pay. I would be extremely grateful for the work and guarantee you will be pleased with your home/office!! I know there are angel tree programs out there but I am able to work and will feel better knowing I worked for it. Besides wouldn't it be nice to have a clean home for the holidays? :D Thanks for your consideration and I hope to hear from you soon. Happy Holidays!

housecleaner10@gmail.com
.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top