Jdarg
SoWal Expert
Sorry Jdarg, I saw the J and kept on typin. Oppps![]()
I'll mail ya a teabag as an experiment.:funn:
Sorry Jdarg, I saw the J and kept on typin. Oppps![]()
It has been over 37 days and I am still not getting any mail......:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: The postal service does $*@&@#^%*(!$#&&*((*&*&^&^$^%$ around here!!!!!Oh I am sooooooooooooooo with you on this one Joho. After my mother died I had all her mail forwarded. The mailman at her house 2 miles away took it upon himself, he told a neighbor he did this, went ahead and wrote deceased on her mail and returned it to sender.![]()
After several months I still was having mail forwarding problems. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, on May 21 I went and got a post office box at Rosemary. my mail carrier knew b/c she hand wrote me a note to just make sure. After about 3 weeks and no mail I went to PCB to check on the problem. They told me that it sometimes takes that long. SOOOOOOOOOO, I wait. NO MAIL!:angry: I called the PO again and was told the same thing. So I then called the 800 number from their website. THe lady on the phone said she did not have an address for me. So the very next day I called the PO again and spoke to Robert, our postmaster. He did some digging and it seems that someone decided to give my husband, my mom and I a new PO box at Watersound where a second homeowner receives mail. My daughter's was never changed and she receives mail still at Rosemary.It has been over 37 days and I am still not getting any mail......:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: The postal service does $*@&@#^%*(!$#&&*((*&*&^&^$^%$ around here!!!!!
sorry for the rant:roll:
Joho, the postmaster here is Joyce huggins. She is a real pain in the a##. We had to go through the chain of command to get our mail delivered. She said that because of the unpaved conditions they couldn't deliver mail in some of the Pt. Washington area. Even though tractor trailers, Fed-Ex and ups could get here. PM me, my wife has all the numbers and contact info and you could me and I'll send my phone#. One last thing, walking wasn't an option. Ive received mail all over the world and never had a problem till I moved here

Oh I am sooooooooooooooo with you on this one Joho. After my mother died I had all her mail forwarded. The mailman at her house 2 miles away took it upon himself, he told a neighbor he did this, went ahead and wrote deceased on her mail and returned it to sender.![]()
After several months I still was having mail forwarding problems. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, on May 21 I went and got a post office box at Rosemary. my mail carrier knew b/c she hand wrote me a note to just make sure. After about 3 weeks and no mail I went to PCB to check on the problem. They told me that it sometimes takes that long. SOOOOOOOOOO, I wait. NO MAIL!:angry: I called the PO again and was told the same thing. So I then called the 800 number from their website. THe lady on the phone said she did not have an address for me. So the very next day I called the PO again and spoke to Robert, our postmaster. He did some digging and it seems that someone decided to give my husband, my mom and I a new PO box at Watersound where a second homeowner receives mail. My daughter's was never changed and she receives mail still at Rosemary.It has been over 37 days and I am still not getting any mail......:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: The postal service does $*@&@#^%*(!$#&&*((*&*&^&^$^%$ around here!!!!!
sorry for the rant:roll:
my carrier, same as SJ's, rocks.
