• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Post your Thanksgiving recipes HERE!!

New posts
Allifunn, I want to make this for an office party tomorrow. Where do you put the dressing mixture? Do you mix it up with the cornbread or layered it in the salad?

OH, and did I mention, I need this information before 1:00 today. Someone please help a girl out here!!!!!! Thank you in advance. ;-)

You didn't ask me, but hey I know an answer to a cooking question :clap_1: You layer it.
 
You didn't ask me, but hey I know an answer to a cooking question :clap_1: You layer it.

God love you girl. I was beginning to sweat. ;-) Thank you!!!!
 
:shock: :( :bang:
Pepsi is unacceptable up here too. :puke:
pepsi is yuck

You go!!!! :clap_1:

I'm so glad to hear of all the true Coke fans! Keep up the good work!
you are a tad biased...but rightly so! :clap_1:

Allifunn, I want to make this for an office party tomorrow. Where do you put the dressing mixture? Do you mix it up with the cornbread or layered it in the salad?

OH, and did I mention, I need this information before 1:00 today. Someone please help a girl out here!!!!!! Thank you in advance. ;-)
sorry I did not see this earlier....:shock: :( :blink: :bang:
You didn't ask me, but hey I know an answer to a cooking question :clap_1: You layer it.
you are the lady!!!:lolabove: :lolabove:

God love you girl. I was beginning to sweat. ;-) Thank you!!!!
hope it turned out well...report, please....:biggrin:
 
:shock: :( :bang: pepsi is yuck

you are a tad biased...but rightly so! :clap_1:


sorry I did not see this earlier....:shock: :( :blink: :bang:
you are the lady!!!:lolabove: :lolabove:

hope it turned out well...report, please....:biggrin:

I made it for our office Christmas party yesterday. It was the hit of the party and everyone wants the recipe. Thank you Allifunn for making me so popular with my co-workders. ;-)
 
White Chocolate Bread Pudding
1 loaf Brioche, Challah, or other sweet bread
4 ounces butter, melted
16 ounces white chocolate, chunked
2 cups milk
2 cups heavy cream
2/3 cups sugar
1 vanilla bean, split
8 large eggs


Preheat oven to 325 degrees.

Cut the brioche loaf into 1 inch dice. Place in a 2 quart baking dish. Drizzle with melted butter. Toss chunked white chocolate with bread cubes.

Combine milk, cream, sugar, and vanilla bean and bring to a boil over medium heat until sugar is disolved. Whisk eggs until smooth. Add hot milk mixture to eggs slowly, stirring contsantly. Do not wisk or custard will have a great deal of foam on the surface. Skim foam from custard. Strain custard over bread and chocolate. Let stand for 10 minutes to allow custard to soak into bread.

Place baking dish in another larger pan. Pour hot water into larger dish to reach 1 inch up side of dish. Bake the bread pudding for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, until custard is set and brioche is golden.

:clap_1: :clap_1: I made this tonight and it was sooooooo good. Not a good way to start the new year diet, but worth it! Thanks for sharing....my daughter,who adores white chocolate, said it was delish as well.:D
 
I made Tootsie's Corn Casserole.....one word


YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!!!!!!!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top