• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Prayers For Dot and Woodie

New posts

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
So sorry to hear that Dot's Mother has passed away. Sending Love to you both.
 
(((((((HUGS))))))))
and good thoughts coming their way....
I met both of them in a real estate transaction a few years ago,
what a great couple....:wub:​
 
:blush: Ooooops I posted my post for this thread on the Fear or Love thread. Don't ask me how I ended up there! :idontno: I think I'm losing it. :doh: :wacko:

Blessing to Dot and Woody!!!! Our thoughts are with your family.:wub:
 
Been a long time since I saw Dot and Woodie, they are special folks and I hate to hear this. {{{Hugs}}} to both.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top