• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Preschools

New posts
Very interesting, Wrobert! There has been a big discussion about this among some friends of mine on Facebook. I would love to know your findings & what angle you are looking at this from. As a personal chef now & a former preschool teacher, this is fascinating to me. Keep us posted.

As far as preschools in the area goes, one that hasn't been mentioned is Santa Rosa Community Church; I believe they are opening this fall, too. I have also read recently (on this site) about one on 331. Good luck on finding one.


Not really finding out a whole lot. I got to thinking about it after a friend was telling me what the cost and food was at a preschool in south Walton. Then got to wondering how all of that was being handled. I have heard a lot of discussion in the past on food at the public schools, just wondering if people felt that same way with private schools. I am starting to think not. Seems a lot of parents have little problem with what is being fed to their kids at a private preschool, but once those kids get to a public school, all of this concern suddenly manifests. The only difference I am seeing so far is who is footing the bill.
 
Very interesting, Wrobert! There has been a big discussion about this among some friends of mine on Facebook. I would love to know your findings & what angle you are looking at this from. As a personal chef now & a former preschool teacher, this is fascinating to me. Keep us posted.

As far as preschools in the area goes, one that hasn't been mentioned is Santa Rosa Community Church; I believe they are opening this fall, too. I have also read recently (on this site) about one on 331. Good luck on finding one.

The Community Church Preschool is in it's second year. The parents provide lunch for their children as well as a snack. They are not permitted to serve food to the children. They do have restrictions for children that have peanut allergies but most of us use Sun butter instead. Hope this helps!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top