• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

price changes

New posts
you know I got to think en about you sayen I called you a Liar. I would never say that, I would say something like you would rather stand on your head and tell a lie than to stand on your feet and tell the truth. But I would never call you a liar.:biggrin:
 
Last edited:
Joe, I m suffern from lack of fish en. I would ask you fellers to say something to the pedigree feller that I didn't rightly mean to hurt his feelers. An say that your argument has prevailed I do believe you have made many good valid points and make no mistake I have enjoyed the conversation about real estate in South Walton. As far as my Realtor,I would never point him or her out it would not be fair to them. But I would say that if I had a piece of property that I was truly wanting to sell,many of you on this sight would get my business. You held up under every on slaught and I can truly say it has been refreshing to see that there are Realtors in South Walton who do know what their talking about . Maybe Plato's approach was confusing to you but under every attack you were both a :bow: gentleman and scholar.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top