• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Professional Window Cleaning/House Wash

New posts

Kirk

Beach Comber
It's time for my annual spring working vacation and to check up (and enjoy) on my own condo. In addition to the customers I already have lined up for service I am offering professional window cleaning and low pressure house washing to anyone else in the area. I offer high quality service at a fair price, am fully insured, use modern tools and supplies made specifically for the job at hand. Expensive, oops I mean extensive knowledge and experience. I will be in Seagrove starting March 17th for at least 2 weeks. Free estimates. Watercolor references available. Call or E-Mail.

Thanks Folks,

Kirk Reighard
Kirk's Window Cleaning
734-751-2420
 
If interested I will be in the area until sat. 3-29-08.

Thanks,
Kirk
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top